Red River College's International Education office met with a high-profile delegation from Hebei, China this week, to discuss potential partnerships in the field of early childhood education.
On Tue., Dec. 9, the College welcomed delegates from the Hebei Institute of Foreign Languages (in Qinhuangdao City, Hebei, China), as well as government officials from Qinhuangdao City.
The delegation consisted of:
- Ding, Guosheng: President, Hebei Institute of Foreign Languages (HIFL)
- Shan, Yingchun: Associate Director, Department of Early Childhood, HIFL
- Wang, Jingyan: Associate Director, Department of International Studies, HIFL
- Lian, Ruyuan: Deputy Mayor of Qinhuangdao City
- Yang, Xuegong: Director, Qinhuangdao Department of Education
With support and direction from International Education, RRC is building innovative partnerships with colleges and universities throughout the world, including those in China, India, South America and Europe.
Agreements such as the one discussed with HIFL this week often result in joint partnerships, exchange programs, and new ways of collaborating to meet the mutual interests of both partner institutions.